A powerful warrior skilled in close-range combat.
- It's very similar to a Barbarian in Clash of clans, a rifleman in Boom Beach and a gunner in pocket fort.
- It's weak but you can use loads at the same time.
- Warrior is the most basic troop and is the first one available for training in the Barracks.
- Warriors are used commonly in most attacks generally as distractions for troops like Archers but they can also be particularly overwhelming in large numbers. These troops are also reasonably effective in gaining profits as they are relatively cheap to train.
- they work best when spread out.
|Tier 1||Warrior • Archer • Thief|
|Tier 2||Bear • Demolitionist • Assassin • Summoner • Airship|
|Tier 3||White Mage • Ice Wizard • Knight • Dragon|
|Tier 4||Undead • Indara|