Gems are the "premium" currency of Kingdom Clash and can be used and rewarded in various ways. Premium currency are a type of currency in "free-to-play" games that are either unobtainable or extremely rare/difficult to get by playing the game.
Uses for GemsEdit
- Speeding up building and Armory researching. (The longer the time remain, the lower the cost for per hour)
- Speed up troops training. (Approx. 1 Gem : 3 Minutes)
- Speed up demolishing obstacles (Approx. 1 Gem : 3 Minutes)
- Purchasing some Decorations (Statues, Flags)
- Purchasing Worksheds (3rd Workshed = 510 Gems, 4th =1000 Gems, 5th = 2000 Gems)
- Exchange for Spellstone (Approx. 1 Gem : 345 Spellstone)
- Exchange for Coin (Approx. 1 Gem : 350 Coin)
- Purchasing Shields (1 Day Shield = 300 Gems. 2 Day Shield = 550 Gems. 7 Day Shield = 1,800 Gems)
Statistics are only estimates, you can find how much 1 Gem is worth per unit by dividing Exchange/Gems.
Methods of obtaining GemsEdit
Players start with 400 Gems, and can earn more gems or purchase Gems using real-life currency.
- Demolishing Obstacles (Trees, rocks, etc.)
- Completing Quests
Purchasing using US DollarsEdit
|Gems||Cost in US Dollars|
|100 Gems||$ 1.00|
|520 Gems||$ 5.00|
|1,080 Gems||$ 10.00|
|2,250 Gems||$ 20.00|
|5,800 Gems||$ 50.00|
|12,000 Gems||$ 100.00|
- It appears after buying two 100 Gems Sets (200 Gems : 2 Dollars), players can no longer purchase that set.